Airport Metro Connection, Inc. (AMC) was established in April 1997 to provide group ground transportation services in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area. For over two decades, AMC has been providing Charter Transportation & Logistics Services to Federal, State & Local Agencies, Institutional & Corporate Clients, and City & County School Systems.
All of AMC’s Charter and Shuttle Transportation Services have resumed service after the COVID-19 pandemic. AMC has implemented sanitation procedure according to the CDC guidelines.
At present, AMC has strategized its position by allocating its resources to government contracts providing daily shuttle transportation services. AMC’s Environmentally Friendly Employee Shuttle Solution helps organizations increase employee productivity and achieve their environmental and social responsibilities by significantly reducing pollution, traffic congestion, and parking facility crowding.
AMC is focused on Safety, Efficiency and Reliability Its State-of-the-art Fleet Management System is aimed at controlling Costs, Efficiency, Productivity, Fuel Management and Compliance, while setting the bar for impeccable service in the Ground Passenger Transportation & Logistics Industry.
The AMC Advantage
- Locally Based with Highly Experienced Management and Staff
- Cost-Effective Solutions
- EPA Low Emission and ADA Compliant vehicles
- Hybrid vehicles
- Customer Relation Management
- Telematics (GPS Tracking, Remote Vehicle Diagnostics and Monitoring)
- On-Board High-Speed Wi-Fi & Upgraded Comfort Seating Package
- Highest DOT Safety Rating
- In House Maintenance Facility
- Custom Bus Wraps to highlight Agency and Events
- Comprehensive Driver Training and Full Background Checks
- 24/7/365 In-House Operations
- Audit Ready Everyday
GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
- CONTRACT NO. 47QMCB23D0007
- SIN 411-1 / 485 GROUND TRANSPORTATION
- LINK TO VIEW GSA CONTRACTOR INFORMATION
- SBA 8(A) CERTIFIED
- DTMO - Approved for Bus Transportation
- SMALL DISADVANTAGE BUSINESS
- MINORITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
Operating Authority & NAICS Codes
- US DOT 1512245
- ICC MC 566965
- WMATC 276
- MD PSC 2850
- Primary NAICS:
- Secondary NAICS: